Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WWW Wednesday!







To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?

 Just recently discovered this series and so far, LOVE IT!  The third book just arrived at the library and I'm picking it up tomorrow.  Can't wait to finish it out - been hearing so many good things about it!


What did you recently finish reading?
I was a little disappointed by this book.  I've recently read a TON of road trip books (been on a kick) and music/rock star related books, so I was hoping I would love this one.  It ended up just being kind of meh for me.


What do you think you’ll read next?
Re-iterating what I said above, but this is most likely what I'll dig in to after Hallowed!  Just got notice today that it's waiting for me at the library - will pick it up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing such useful information. I really appreciate your professional approach



    books
    chick lit
    romance novels
    life
    romance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought Unearthly, so I'm really looking forward to getting into this series. I hope you enjoy your reads this week!

    ReplyDelete