Monday, February 4, 2013

In My Mailbox


  

In My Mailbox (weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren)

I'm not a big time book blogger (wish I had more time for it!) but I do love to read and write reviews and interact with other people who love books as much as I do!  I am fortunate enough to get some ARCs, but I usually buy my books.  I'm so excited because this has been a great week for me on NetGalley!  This week I plan on reading Geek Girl and Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, both of which are recent approvals from NetGalley.  I also am completely addicted to the Karina Halle's Experiment in Terror series and I start book four, Lying Season, tonight!  Marie Lu's Prodigy is the sequel to her bestselling (and AMAZING) book Legend.  I just got it as well and can't wait to get started!  So many great books, so little time!

Happy reading all!










No comments:

Post a Comment