Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.







There's way too many books I'm looking forward to!  My to-read list on Goodreads keeps growing and growing and despite reading over 300 books a year I can't seem to make a dent in it!

The book I'm looking forward to most this YEAR is probably Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare.  One more month to go!


GOODREADS BLURB:

Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read anything written by Cassandra Clare, although I do plan to read her books.

    Just like you I have a massive to-read list and I only read between 100-150 books a year, really how do you manage reading 300 books a year that is almost a book a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks for the comment! Cassandra Clare is one of those you either love or hate :D

    I read REALLLLLLY fast. A 300 page book will take me less than 3 hours total to read, so on a day where I am lazy and just want to read, I can get through 2-3 books! I am also fortunate enough to have a job where I have down time that I can read as well.

    ReplyDelete